I can design, create, maintain and help organise the hosting of your website. My websites are individually tailored with your customers in mind. Whether you require a website for a shop, hotel, small business, pub or restaurant, or to show off your art or photography, I like to keep things simple, listen to your individual requirements and advise on your best options.
My websites are:
- Easy to read and quick to download
- Easy to navigate with clean and clear layouts
- Search engine friendly
- Responsive – multiple-platform friendly whether viewed on an iPhone, tablet, Mac or PC and with any browser
WordPress, Joomla or HTML5
With WordPress and Joomla, it’s fairly easy if to add to and edit the content of your site, and to include a blog for your latest news and updates.
I can include:
- Online shops or payment buttons
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- galleries, sliders, video (embedded from YouTube, Vimeo etc)
- contact and enquiry forms
- Integration with existing booking systems (e.g. for hotels)
As well as designing your site, I can do extras such as improve your copy and photos, and help organise the hosting of your website. I also make sure your site is google-friendly and can be found on the internet through a process snappily known as search engine optimisation.
I can advise and organise simple but effective online marketing for your website:
- Directories – get listed in directories and review sites such as Yell, Yelp and most importantly Google My Business
- Google AdWords – Google’s advertising service – and Pay Per Click advertising
- e-mail Newsletters
- Use of Social Media such as Twitter and Facebook, and blogs such as WordPress and Blogger, which enable you to take part in communities and raise your profile through sharing news and expertise