Websites for Hotels
An attractive well-designed website with compelling content is essential for hotels these days. More and more customers expect to be able to book their hotel accommodation online and it’s a must that your website meets the expectations of your customers.
The majority of guests will judge your hotel on their first impressions of your website, discovered through search engines. This is great if your hotel has a good website but not so great if your website is outdated or poorly designed.
Long Man Web Design can give your hotel website a welcome revamp or for a new hotel provide you with a professional contemporary website that will stand out above your rivals
- Clean, contemporary, responsive (i.e. mobile, tablet and desktop friendly) website
- New or revamped website designed and customised using WordPress (or Joomla! if preferred) which will enable you to update and manage the content
- Integration and customisation of your booking system to fit in with the look and feel of your site
- Front page with photo slider if required and booking button
- Integration of your social media – e.g.twitter feeds, Facebook like options, TripAdvisor etc
- Up to 12 pages – e.g. home, about, rooms, services/facilities, contact, gallery, location, local attractions, blog etc
- Inclusion of cookies policy to comply with EU law with a link in footer or somewhere appropriate
- SEO plugin included to ensure your site is google-friendly
- Support and guidance to help you make the most of your site
- £295 for a revamped or new hotel website of up to 10 pages and integration with an existing booking system
- From an extra £95 to help set up a new booking system
- £50 extra for each additional 4 pages
The Website for You
I’ll find the right balance between written content, images, style and functionality that suits your hotel and its customers. In a competitive market place, having a well-designed and easy to use website can really boost bookings and help you stand out from the crowd.
Information on Hotel Websites and Booking Systems
Please refer to the following articles on my blog for more advice: