Joomla is a good platform for building a wide range of websites and provides an excellent alternative to WordPress, providing you with a website that lets you take control and manage the content. It’s good for larger websites but not quite as simple to use as WordPress. My standard Joomla package includes:
- Installation of Joomla on your web host’s server
- Identification of an appropriate Joomla template to match the functionality, look and feel you want for your site.
- Addition of content and customisation of your template with images, headers, fonts, logos, backgrounds, contact forms, testimonials, galleries and photo slideshows as required
- Integration of your social media
- All sites are ‘responsive’ and will adapt to different screen sizes, from mobiles and tablets to desktops
- Support and guidance to help you make the most of your site, including a brief website guide
Joomla is a popular platform for building websites and is suitable for small to large businesses and institutions. Peugeot and the Guggenheim Museum are two examples of Joomla websites.