I can design, create, maintain and help organise the hosting of your website. My websites are individually tailored with your customers in mind. Whether you require a website for a shop, hotel, small business, pub or restaurant, or to show off your art or photography, I like to keep things simple, listen to your individual requirements and advise on your best options.
My websites are:
- Easy to read and quick to download
- Easy to navigate with clean and clear layouts
- Search engine friendly
- Responsive – multiple-platform friendly whether viewed on an iPhone, tablet, Mac or PC and with any browser
WordPress, Joomla or HTML5
With WordPress and Joomla, it’s fairly easy if to add to and edit the content of your site, and to include a blog for your latest news and updatess.
I can include:
- Online shops or payment buttons
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- galleries, sliders, video (embedded from YouTube, Vimeo etc)
- contact and enquiry forms
- e-mail accounts, newsletters and integration with services like Mailchimp
- Integration with existing booking systems (e.g. for hotels or events)
As well as designing your site, I can do extras such as improve your copy and photos, and help organise the hosting of your website. I also make sure your site is google-friendly and can be found on the internet through a process snappily known as search engine optimisation.
I can advise on basic SEO for your website and help your business get listed in directories and review sites such as Yell, Yelp and most importantly Google My Business.